Birthday Party to Benefit Children in Need
Save the date! August 19, following the 10am service in the Fellowship Hall for a birthday party to benefit children in need (United Methodist Children’s Services of Wisconsin, Inc.). It will be fun for the entire family.
Sponsored by United Methodist Women & Family Ministries
Come and enjoy a light lunch, beverage, and cupcake and stay for some fun activities. We will have an activity for the children and also some games and activities for the family.
Bring an UNWRAPPED, NEW gift for this organization and enjoy a fun event! Gift suggestions are as follows:
- Diapers for all ages, wipes, pull-ups
- Board games, puzzles, age appropriate books for children up to age 12 (with Ethnic Diversity)
- Small, handheld electronic games
- Arts & craft supplies: markers, crayons, construction paper, foam cutouts, glue sticks, modeling clay, play dough, craft sets such as birdhouse kits, jewelry kits — enough for 8-10 students
- Clothes, underwear & socks for children aged 6 months -12 years:
- NEW cot sized blankets
- Money can also be given toward larger items such as bikes ( 6-10 year olds ), IPads, or other electronics.
We will celebrate like a birthday party! We will have a light lunch, refreshments, cupcakes, balloons, games, and activities for the family. Come and enjoy the fellowship and benefit a child in need! Family Ministries is also helping with this project.
We hope you will plan to attend! You will have fun and benefit children in need!
The gifts will be taken to the United Methodist Children’s Services of Wisconsin