Merry Christmas and Happy New Year From Your Library Committee. As this joyous Christmas season begins, visit The Bernice Nailen Memorial Library for Advent and Christmas titles such as these:
- Behold! Cultivating Attentiveness in the Season of Advent by Pamela C. Hawkins
- Christmas Stories for the Heart compiled by Alice Gray
- Faces at the Manger by J. Barrie Shepherd
Families – take advantage of The Bernice Nailen Memorial Library. As a reminder, you are always welcome to check out library materials using the easy self-checkout instructions. And now that fall is here, we will have volunteers in the library each Sunday morning from 9:00-9:30 am to assist you. We hope to see you in the library.
The library has print titles for all ages (preschool – adult). The collection includes fiction, Bible study, devotional, Christian life, Methodism, other religions, nature, health, parenting, relationships, biography, history and other subjects.
The Magazine Trading Basket is always available to recycle your “old” (no more than 3 months old) or take (no need to return) a magazine.
The library is open on Sunday mornings and during the week.
Curious about what’s in our church Library? The Bernice Nailen Memorial Library has something for everyone—fiction, nonfiction, magazines, and children’s materials. Stop in the library and CHECK IT OUT!
TO CHECK OUT A BOOK:
- Please write your name and address on the card at the back of the book.
- Stamp the date due (3 weeks) on the card and the date due slip in the book.
- Please leave the card on the desk.
- Please renew your book if you need more time to read and enjoy the book.
Please stop again. We enjoy seeing you!
Many thanks to the following for their willingness to serve First Church by volunteering to be on the Library Committee: Karen Connell, Nancy Karr, Mary Pike, and Donna Wood. If you are interested in serving on the Library Committee, please contact Betty Grypp, Church Librarian, or Deb Semrad, Library Committee Chair.